JPL Runners home
Caltech/JPL requires that all participants in Running Club events sign a waiver, valid throughout the current calendar year.
Check here to see if you're on our list of runners who have already submitted waivers for the current calendar year.
If you're on our list of runners with pre-submitted waivers, then pre-registration for a Running Club race is easy. Simply tell the race director:
• that you intend to run
• that you have a signed waiver on file
• any additional race-specific information that the race director might ask for
After that, all you have to do is show up on race day and make sure that your name is checked off the pre-printed list of pre-registrants for that race.
If you don't have a pre-submitted waiver on file, you can still be a pre-registrant for a Running Club race if you first submit a waiver, and then follow the same steps listed above. To submit a waiver, you need to:• Download a blank waiver form.
• arrive at the race well before the scheduled start to allow sufficient time for walk-in registration
• make sure that your name (and other race-specific info) is entered on a sign-up sheet for walk-ins
• sign a waiver (separate from the walk-in sign-up sheet) obtained from the race's registrar